Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cook, Drink & Dine

I have been cooking my whole life, when I was a little girl I used to bake brownies, cookies, cakes, anything I could think off and then go around my neighborhood selling my creations for dimes on the dollar... but it was never about getting something out of my cooking, it was about sharing something good with someone else...

As time passed I started exploring some different options like breakfast... simple, messy and tasty... I started playing around with scrambled eggs, pancakes, omelets, and the list can go forever. I discovered a passion and I have been exploiting it every day since.

Thank God for my love to the kitchen while I was in college, simple cooking got me through 4 years of studying without eating cup-a-noodles every day.

Now I am married, moved to Texas and enjoy cooking for my lovely husband, my amazing in-laws and
the exceptional group of friends we have gathered since 2005/2006. I still love to spend time in the kitchen, I create my own recipes, I borrow some others from famous chefs and magazines, but the most important thing is that it is always a different experience, a new flavor, and always fun!

My moto:
"Cook like a Chef, Drink like a Pirate, Dine like a King"

There's so much joy in cooking and even more rewards in sharing your food with people you love, the wine might run out but the fabulous times you spent together will be in your memory forever. So please enjoy my blog; I will have recipes, restaurant reviews, wine suggestions, decorating ideas and much much more!

Cheers
V

No comments:

Post a Comment